5 Carat Diamond Ring Shopping Online
Shop at Blue Nile: here
- They have approximately 350 diamonds that are 5 carats and up. ($41,997 to $624,572)
- And about 330 ring settings to chose from. ($200 to $12,850).
Shop at James Allen: here
- They have approximately 689 diamonds that are 5 carats and up. ($29,580 to $574,750)
- And about 576 ring settings to chose from. ($240 to $8,310).
Shop at Leibish: here
- They have approximately 27 colored diamonds that are 5 carats and up. ($11,375 to $574,750)
- And about 103 ring settings to chose from. ($1,025 to $14,990).
*make sure you check the ring setting specs to ensure it can handle a 5 carat diamond*
James Allen, Blue Nile and Leibish have 360°20xHD diamond & ring viewing tools that enables professional grade diamond inspecting. On average, a walk-in brick and mortar store only offers 10X views of their diamond and ring inventory.
James Allen vs Blue Nile – they both have great engagement and loose diamond shopping experiences. But, Leibish is the best place to purchase different color diamonds.
How to Approach 5 Carat Diamond Ring Shopping
If a 5 Carat Diamond Ring is what you are truly shopping for, you must understand that a diamond ring represents value, strength, and beauty of the relationship you have with your Fiancé or significant other. Similar to your relationship, each diamond is unique and a miracle of time, pressure, place, and change.
That is why it is very important to know how to shop for loose diamonds and ring settings. You need to know what to look for so you can see for yourself what is good. That way you can build a custom 5 carat diamond ring on your own.
In order to shop for loose diamonds intelligently, you need to have a basic understanding of the 4 C’s.
The 4 C’s Buyers Guide | Navigate The Price Influences For A 5 Carat Diamond Ring
- Cut is one of the most important of the 4 C’s because it directly influences a diamond’s sparkle and fire.
- Carat refers to the diamond’s total weight, not necessarily size. Two diamonds with an equal carat weight differ in price based on the three other C’s.
- Color is another important factor, and refers to the diamond’s lack of color. A chemically pure diamond has no hue, and consequently has a higher value.
- Clarity evaluation is based on the presence, or lack of internal and external carbon blemishes.
- Shape– This is not one of the 4 C’s but is very important to the style of the diamond.
Learn more about the 4 C’s Buyer’s Guide.
5 Carat Diamond Comparison
See the following comparison of two 5 carat diamonds? Although they both weigh the same, one is significantly more expensive than the other.
The more expensive diamond has a better clarity and color grading. As a result, the price is higher. Although they have the same Ideal cut rating, the more expensive diamond has higher levels of symmetry even visible to the naked eye.
Shop at Blue Nile and use their loose diamond filter. They make it easy to browse loose diamonds and ring settings in 360°20xHD views.
James Allen, Blue Nile and Leibish – The Best 5 Carat Diamond Ring For Her
Blue Nile is the first company to sell diamonds online in 2006. Now, they are one of the world’s largest online diamond dealers. They are widely respected and are worthy of your trust.
Many other online jewelers have emerged over the years and they each have their strengths and weaknesses. The top three place to browse before you make a buying decision is James Allen, Blue Nile & Leibish.
James Allen has the best shopping experience. Blue Nile has a great inventory and good shopping tools. And Leibish is the best place for colored diamonds.
James Allen, Blue Nile & Leibish exemplify wisdom by holding onto 3 important core values that benefit you, the customer.
- Firstly, they the time to inform the customer, so they help you make the best choice so you know exactly what they are buying.
- Secondly, they have lower markups means the you, customer can always expect the lowest prices.
- Finally, they consistently has the finest quality diamonds because they impose and adhere to the toughest quality standards.
5 Carat Diamond Ring – “Be Sure About What You’re Buying”
5 Carat Diamond Ring Shopping- 3rd Party Certified
Every 5 carat diamond ring sold by James Allen, Blue Nile and Leibish have been analyzed and graded by either the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or the American Gem Society Laboratories (AGSL). GIA and AGSL laboratories are among the most respected, laboratories in the diamond industry. They are known for their consistent, unbiased grading systems. As a result, all 5 carat diamond rings from Blue Nile have been professionally graded, ensuring the finest quality.
In addition to being graded by either the GIA or the AGSL, all Diamonds by Blue Nile conflict free diamonds. Consequently, the customer gets high brilliance, fire, and sparkle with peace of mind they are not blood diamonds. In compliance with the Patriot Act, the Kimberley Process, and various United Nations resolutions, the diamonds Blue Nile sells have been obtained using legitimate means. This additional independent analysis gives you additional peace of mind about your purchase.
5 Carat Diamond Ring – Expect Lower Markups
Online jewelers can be brilliantly competitive and is able to charge 30%-70% LESS THAN TRADITIONAL JEWELERS. James Allen, Blue Nile and Leibish do not charge all the extra markups that traditional jewelers do. Furthermore, they avoid large overhead costs and passes the savings on to you!
Unlike traditional jewelers who price diamonds to make a 100% profit, modern online jewelers’ business model eliminates unnecessary inventory investments and as a result, you are able to get the highest quality 5 carat diamond ring for a significantly lower price.
5 Carat Diamond Ring – Online Jewelers Always Have The Best
- Selection – Offers so many diamonds, far exceeding the few hundred found at traditional jewelers. Choose the best diamond for you, instead of just selecting from what’s available from a jeweler’s case.
- Quality – Before a piece of jewelry can carry the Blue Nile name it must pass a rigorous series of inspections. Your future Fiance is worthy of wearing a ring of exceptional quality.
- Artisan Touch – Every custom diamond ring is handcrafted to meet all quality standards, followed by meticulous inspection by a professional Gemologist.
What Sets James Allen, Blue Nile & Leibish Apart From the Rest?
Not just any diamond can make the cut for these online jewelers. Their diamonds are premium quality and double 3rd part certified. As a result, each diamond is hand selected and guaranteed to have little inclusions visible to the naked eye. Therefore, you get the very best 5 carat diamond ring.
Cutting a diamond is a crucial step in creating a diamond with extraordinary sparkle. Majority of the rough is sacrificed to achieve the best possible cut. Every diamond by James Allen, Blue Nile and Leibish have clear diamond cut ratings from the GIA. The GIA first assesses the angles, symmetry, and proportions of a diamond.
The proportions of a diamond affect the how it reacts to light. Diamonds cut slightly out of proportion restricts the amount of light reflected. James Allen, Blue Nile and Leibish have ideal cut proportions. Diamond cuts with proper proportions reflects light for maximum sparkle, fire, and beauty. Learn more about the best cut diamonds.
The facets of a diamond act as a mirror because precise symmetry ensures that each facet of the diamond perfectly aligns to reflect the maximum amount of light. As a result, James Allen, Blue Nile and Leibish have diamonds that have perfect cuts that achieve maximum sparkle.
The extraordinary sparkle of diamonds from Blue Nile is available in popular round and princess cuts!
Double Certified 3rd Party Certified
All diamonds are certified by both the Gemological Institute of America and GemEx to ensures the finest quality because your wife deserves the best 5 carat diamond ring.